£90,000 - £100,000 + 50% Bonus
about 1 year ago
We are currently working with a large employer based in South Wales who are looking for a high achieving and strategic Head of Sales to take ownership of a +£10 million contribution for their business area. It’s a punchy target for a candidate on an upwards trajectory in their career which comes with vast opportunity.
This is what you will be doing
Through effective leadership of a small team of direct reports and an overall team of 30, you will:
- Be responsible for driving and developing the UK sales and profit targets for the UK market.
- Develop and implement 3 years strategy to maximise profitability
- Develop and expand UK business by identifying and capitalising on key opportunities in line with the overall business plans
- Lead, develop and inspire teams to achieve their targets and creating an environment which challenges and engages.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop a thorough understanding of the UK consumer market and brief teams as appropriate.
The experience you will bring to the team
- Proven sales management experience and experience surpassing high sales targets of £10m+
- Experience in international sales
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with an eye for an opportunity
- Strong, visible, supportive and effective leadership
- Highly effective communicator and ability to influence at all levels
- Proven experience in successfully growing a business/businesses (ideally in a digital environment) with P&L responsibility
- Experience of developing and implementing sales strategies
- Strong track record of managing teams and driving change/improvements
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Basic salary of up to £90,000 - £100,000 with additional 50% bonus opportunity
- Opportunity to develop into a board level position
- Excellent pension scheme
- 26.5 days leave
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*