£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
23 days ago
10 June 2023
Head of Technology | Up to £90,000 | Cardiff | Hybrid Working (2-3 days per week on-site) | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a well established Cardiff based financial services organisation looking to appoint a Head of Technology.
As Head of Technology you will be responsible for the management of 20+ Infrastructure, Support & development professionals. You will need a strong technical background ideally with experience in software development or architecture as you will be taking an active role in high level architecture & providing technical direction on project work. The main priority initially will be the continuation of a major Azure migration.
In addition to technical leadership you will be part of the companies senior management team attending regular board meetings championing technology across the business.
They're based in Cardiff & operate hybrid working with 2-3 days per week in the office.
- Management of the companies 20 IT staff including on-shore & off-shore teams including Infrastructure, Software Development & IT Support.
- Providing high level architecture & technical direction to the team particularly on software engineering projects.
- Contribute to the leadership of the business by supporting the achievements of the business's vision, values, initiatives and strategic objectives.
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business, including but not limited to Sales, Finance, Partnerships, Risk and HR.
- Strong technical background ideally in software engineering (C# / .NET would be desirable).
- Experience in software / cloud architecture & design.
- Experience managing multi-functional technology departments.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience managing off shore teams would be desirable.
- Salary up to £90,000
- Private medical insurance
- Remote & flexible working options
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.