22 days ago
27 July 2019
Health and Safety Coordinator
Have you worked within a Health and Safety role previously? Have you worked within the construction trade? Are you NEBOSH/ IOSH certified? Do you have excellent planning skills? A natural communicator? If so, I would love to hear from you!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working alongside the Health and Safety Manager to ensure the business comply with Health and Safety rules as recommended by HSE, and company policies. You will develop and implement process, best practice, training and both on and off site audits to ensure standards are consistently achieved.
- Coordinate a number of projects simultaneously, managing the site H&S folder process to ensure all documentation is on site for day one. Liaise with project teams, with the support of the H&S Manger, to balance project delivery and safety considerations.
- Maintain consistent and professional relationships with clients to deliver a high level of communication and service.
- Work with the H&S Manager to prepare and implement new H&S procedure and strategy to develop internal process.
- Manage record of incidents, accidents and near misses.
- Carry out site visits.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years’ experience within a similar previous role.
- Ideally previous experience within the construction industry.
- Experience with SAGE or a similar system.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £30k dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.