6 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator
Are you looking to get into a Health and Safety focused role? Do you have a H&S understanding, and worked in a similar support capacity? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity of which could kick start your career….
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working alongside the Health and Safety Manager to ensure that the business complies with safety rules and company polices. You will be involved in developing and implementing the process, best practice, training and both off site and on site audits.
- Coordinate multiple projects, managing the H&S site folder process to ensure all documentation is on site for day one.
- Maintaining consistent and professional relationships with clients to deliver high service and communication.
- Work closely with the H&S manager to prepare and implement the new procedure and strategy.
- Manage record of incidents and near misses, and produce quarterly statistics.
- Carr out site visits with the H&S Manager.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- A real passion for all things heath and safety focused.
- Experience with a SAGE system or something similar.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£24,000-£28,000 working with a highly dynamic business of which offers progression and exciting development opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.