Competitive Salary DOE
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager
Do you have experience working within the food manufacturing industry? Do you have 3 years’ or more experience? Do you hold a diploma in Safety and Health from a University or equivalent IOSH qualification?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be reporting to the Site Manager, and you will be responsible for the development and implementation of Health and Safety Management systems within the Site and for ensuring the advice and support is available for all business unit managers in order for them to fulfil their own responsibilities.
- Ongoing development and implementation of improved Health and Safety practices, policies and procedures on site.
- Enforce the effective operation of H&S practices and policies.
- Ensure all personnel are fully safety trained and competent for the role.
- Implement internal audit processes at site level.
- Review risk assessments on a regular basis.
- PI’s will be set out and reviewed by the Site Manager for ach defined period.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 3 years post qualification experience within a similar role.
- Ideally hold a diploma in Health and Safety from a University or similar IOSH qualification.
- A strong communicator.
Ability to identify continuous improvement.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 5% pension (Matched)
- 28 days annual leave increasing to 31
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.