£20000 - £30000 per annum
12 months ago
Health and Safety Officer
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is currently supporting a well-established company in their search for a Health and Safety Officer. As the Health and Safety Officer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing health and safety policies and procedures, as well as ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
What you will be doing as the Health and Safety Officer:
- Develop and implement health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Investigate accidents and incidents, identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions.
- Manage the health and safety system of their 80 sites.
- Responding to enquiries from sites both in person and over the phone.
What you will need as the Health and Safety Officer:
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Health or a related field
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience working in a Health and Safety management role.
- Driving license and access to their own vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders.
You will have a strong understanding of health and safety regulations and be able to develop and implement policies and procedures that meet the needs of the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, investigating accidents and incidents, and identifying root causes to implement corrective actions. You will work closely with the senior management team to implement health and safety initiatives that support the company's overall objectives.
What you will get in return as the Health and Safety Officer:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- 6 weeks holiday
- 35 hours working week.
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Electrical Vehicle Sacrifice
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work