Competitive Salary DOE
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager
Are you a Health and Safety Manager? Have you worked within the Food and Drink industry? Do you have HACCP experience? Do you have a NEBOSH certificate? If so, this could be the perfect role for you, so please do read on…
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible to oversee the development and management of the Health and Safety function.
- Maintain and continue to develop the company Health and Safety policy.
- Produce and ensure completion of key tasks in relation to this policy as SOPS, Risk Assessment etc.
- To build and deliver the health and safety training to all employees in all areas of the site.
- To manage and maintain all paperwork and databases relating to raining records.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- HACCP (UK standards experience).
- Fire Warden (UK)
- COSHH trained with food working knowledge of chemicals and hygiene equipment.
- NEBOSH certification.
- Internal auditing experience would be advantageous.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary.
- Free parking space
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Continuous development and progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Jessica Harmer on either email@example.com or 02921 673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.