Up to £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Up to £55,000
Yolk Recruitment is partnering with a leading heavy manufacturing company to find a dynamic and driven Health, Safety, and Environment Manager. If you're passionate about ensuring a safe and sustainable workplace, ready to drive change, and have a track record of managing HSE compliance in a manufacturing environment, we want to hear from you.
Join a company that values integrity, courage, teamwork, and continuous improvement. If you're a self-motivated, resilient leader with a proactive approach to health, safety, and environmental management, we encourage you to apply.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Develop, execute, monitor, and provide updates on Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) KPIs specific to the site.
- Create and put into practice an HSE management plan and systems aimed at ensuring legal compliance and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Establish and manage a robust HSE risk assessment program, offering support to line managers and Health and Safety Representatives during the risk assessment process.
- Coordinate HSE training requirements to adhere to statutory regulations and drive ongoing enhancements.
- Conduct Health, Safety, and Environmental inspections and audits.
- Develop and coordinate a process for monitoring compliance with the HSE management system.
And this is what you'll need:
- Robust knowledge of all relevant health, safety and environment legislation.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to act with pace whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Group purchasing discounts.
- Long service awards.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Health, Safety and Environment Manager role apply now by sending your CV or calling me directly on 07458161748
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities