5 months ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Have you worked with an FMCG environment? Have you worked within food production? Do you have experience working within a HSE role? Do you have a sound, technical background? Are you NEOSH certified? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing field?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for managing the HSE strategy across the site, in order to ensure maximum safety of equipment processes, personnel, energy and waste reduction whilst meeting operational requirement. You will be responsible for influencing site to follow a safe working practice at all times!
- Carry out risk assessments.
- Assist In outlining sae operational procedures.
- Carry out regular HSE site inspections.
- Make changes to working practices and procedures to ensure they are safe and meet legislation.
- Record incidents and accidents.
- Produce management reports.
- Audit the system and implement corrective actions.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment, ideally within FMCG.
- NEBOSH qualification.
- Coaching and team leadership experience.
- Extensive experience of environmental waste control and reduction.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £45,000 DOE
- Long service award - 5 years’ service and upwards
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised canteen
- Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced company sick pay (after 12 months service)
- You will, if you elect to do so, be entitled to free inclusion in the Company private health care scheme.
- As a Senior Manager you will automatically receive Life Assurance cover equivalent to 2.5 times your annual salary.
- Will also be allocated own parking space
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.