8 months ago
A Global top 100 Law firm looking for a highly motivated solicitor, to join their top tier healthcare regulatory team, within their Bristol office. Our client is a top tier legal 500 firm, and is featured in Chambers UK, with half of their Partners being recognised as leaders in their specialist field.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle a varied caseload, including healthcare law, inquests, mental health and criminal investigations
- Regular client contact
- Exercise full compliance on billing and credit control
- Support the business development within the department
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor/ Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience in at least one of the follow: regulatory, healthcare, mental health, inquests, court of protection, employment tribunals, public law or criminal regulatory
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Experience working to time and cost targets
- Team oriented
- Ability to promote the firm
- Commercially aware
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*