Up to £30761.00 per annum
11 days ago
19 February 2023
HR Adviser - Permanent, salary from £30,761
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit an HR Adviser to join a newly formed team. They are a fantastic organisation with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
You'll be joining a company full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. In return, our dedicated teams are supported, encouraged, nurtured, developed, and rewarded.
You'll be joining a hardworking, supportive, and inclusive team and company who put the customer at the heart of everything they do and take pride in their work and their brand.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide exposure to a leading organisation.
What the Human Resource Adviser will be doing
The ideal Human Resource Adviser will be responsible for
* Providing prompt and accurate responses to all internal and external customer queries.
* Ensure HR policy,process and practices are consistently delivered to the highest standards
* Provide a high quality and accurate HR second line support service, managing the process of the employee lifecycle.
* Support and act as an escalation point for more junior members of the People Service team.
What the successful Human Resource Adviser will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
* CIPD qualified/part qualified or equivalent experience
* Experience of providing high quality advice on HR Policy and Procedure
- An ability to manage competing priorities
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Human Resource Adviser will be rewarded with:
* Salary from £30,761 dependent on skills and experience
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Flexible working arrangements
* Civil Service Pension arrangements,which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world.
* 25 annual days provision
If you think you have what it takes to deliver a brilliant People Experience please let me know. This is an opportunity to grow and be a key part in your colleagues journey.