£22,000 - £25,000
over 1 year ago
Human Resources Advisor
This is an ideal role for a HR Assistant with 2 years of experience looking for a step up. Must have gained their experience in the Healthcare or not-for-profit industry. This role is due to expansion, so a really exciting time to join with progression opportunities. The right candidate must have their own car, and be fully flexible including nights away as required by the business.
Monday – Friday, 9-5 with flexibility. Great location close to transport links.
This is what you’ll be doing
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An HR Advisor/Assistant background with a proven track record in dealing with high case volume.
- Two years’ experience working within an HR Department at a minimum of Assistant level, preferably in a Healthcare or not for profit industry.
- Proven experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to solve problems independently and work on own initiative.
- Resilient and able to have difficult conversations in a professional manner.
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary, on-site parking, company will pay for qualifications, referral schemes, company incentives, 25 days holiday + bank holidays plus many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Becca Selby, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.