£29423 - £33625 per annum
14 days ago
27 August 2022
Yolk recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit are working with a public sector utilities organisation to work within an award-winning HR team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to take off in their HR career and to be a part of an organisation that focus on employee development and growth. We are looking for an individual who has an operational background and is used to case management along side generalist HR duties.
What the HR Officer will be doing:
- Managing a heavy case load within the department, such as disciplinaries, grievances and sickness.
- Providing advice to employees.
- Project work and research on HR policies within the department.
- CIPD qualification
- Substantial experience within a HR role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication skills and organisational skills.
- Salary up to £33,500
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to our Financial Wellbeing Programme
- Career progression opportunities
- Comprehensive training
- Hybrid working – Newport offices
- Occasional travel to south-west depots/offices.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work