Up to £26.45 per hour
about 1 month ago
HR Advisor - £26.45 per hour Inside IR35 -12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Bristol - Standard 35 hours per week (between 7am - 7pm) - Hybrid (60% onsite) - One stage interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for a HR Advisor to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working with an experienced team. This role provides a perfect entry-level opportunity and will support your growth and development as an HR practitioner.
You will be ensuring HR policies are applied and that HR processes are implemented effectively and consistently in the business area in line with local legislation and global HR strategy.
- Supporting the recruitment and onboarding of new hires, being a primary interface for new hires being able to respond to hiring-related queries
- Working with key stakeholders involved in the hiring process
- Update HR tools related to the employee life cycle, from hire to retire, and be the interface with HR Analysts
- The potential to support the team with the preparation of reports for respective reviews on topics such as absenteeism, headcount, bonus and salary reviews
- Strong IT/Data analytics skills. We want to take our reporting methods to the next level, to drive evidence-based actions
- Previous experience in HR and an understanding of HR policies, processes and systems
- Experience in Recruitment and onboarding
- Autonomy and adaptability
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills, teamwork and networking abilities
- Customer orientation and responsiveness
- Working knowledge of Workday
- CIPD Level 5
- Aerospace experience