up to £30,000
21 days ago
01 June 2019
An exciting opportunity for a HR advisor/officer/ analyst to join a global company based in Cardiff. If you have HRIS experience and used to producing reports and analysing data then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Engaging in a global HR systems transformation project. The role is responsible for support services of the current and the new HR system and rolling this out across the organisation.
- Roll out the new HR system- test, audit and document the HRIS transformation
- Assist with functional testing of business process during application
- Encourage and support all users to engage in the new system and deliver training to all levels
- Coordinate data validation processes between various global HR departments and other data sources to ensure data integrity
- Work with all HR teams throughout the company to identify opportunity to grow and improve the HR systems
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of managing and administrating HRIS of large companies
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to present and analyse data
- Working with remote teams
- Passionate about HR
- CIPD qualified
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £30,000
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.