27 days ago
28 February 2020
We are working with a large public sector organisation who are looking for a HR assistant to provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support to the HR Senior Management
This is what you’ll be doing
- Organising interviews, preparing recruitment forms, interview schedules, interview packs, etc.
- Undertake relevant pre-employment checks for new hires to the organisation.
- Accurately input to the HR database (new starters, leavers, movers, changes to salaries or other benefits) and run/format reports as required.
- Input new records to the HR database (currently SelectHR) and running reports from the system exporting into Excel as required.
- Assist the team with the organisation and co-ordination of meetings/interviews, booking rooms and listing visitors as required.
- Responding to emails / face to face enquiries, re-allocating within the team where appropriate, in order to ensure timely responses to all queries in line with HR SLAs where these exist.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven ability to develop and maintain efficient administrative processes.
- High level of numeracy and computer literacy, including comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel to intermediate/advanced level, and SharePoint.
- Experience of using HR or other databases to include reporting and alternative ways of producing management information.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to prioritise and schedule work assignments to include handling conflicting priorities calmly and pleasantly.
What you’ll get in return
- Starting salary of £24,350
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi working
- Great central location
Are you up for the challenge?
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch. We offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. For an informal chat about this role please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762