up to £22,000
3 months ago
I am recruiting for a HR Assistant for my client based in Swansea. The ideal candidate would have worked in a similar role in a manufacturing company. The right candidate will provide general HR administration and support to the HR Manager and across the business, including all required time and attendance and payroll administration. Whilst initially the primary focus of the role will be administration, there will be the opportunity to become increasingly involved across all aspects of HR activity.
This is a full time, permanent role with great progression opportunities.
Ensuring all HR and payroll processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner, whilst supporting the development and implementation of more efficient processes, key responsibilities include:
- Starter and leaver administration
- Maintaining HR files/records and the HR information system, ensuring the system is fully utilised
- Submission of required data for payroll and agency staff providers
- Pension enrolment
- New starter induction, including preparation and development of induction materials
- Arranging training activity
- Providing guidance on disciplinary/grievance issues
- Organising and attending disciplinary/grievance meetings as note taker and HR Representative
- Studying towards CIPD qualifications
- Proven experience in a HR administration role
- Experience in a manufacturing organisation
- Payroll administration
And this is what you’ll get in return
A salary of up to £22,000, Plus an early finish on a Friday!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.