£32000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
18 June 2023
HR Business Partner
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be closely working with a Global Technology company to find a driven HR Business Partner to join their team near Bridgend on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, with the potential to become permanent.
They have developed a reputation for manufacturing excellence, and are committed to developing their offering, including their machinery and processes, customer service and their support of independent businesses.
This is what you'll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join to join a dynamic and successful business based in Bristol. You will work closely with the HR manager and wider people team in meeting various responsibilities, including:
- Providing support and guidance on legislation, policies, procedures and terms and conditions of employment
- Supporting and overseeing all employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievances
- Coordinating delivery of upskills and training of management team in line with company policies, procedures and wider employment law
- Proactively advising on best practice HR, taking a hands-on role in service delivery and complex case work.
- Managing and coordinating various processes, including benefits and family processes
- Ensuring various databases, systems and trackers are up to date, accurate and follow GDPR regulations
- Collating data and producing analysis and metric/KPI reporting
- Promoting wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion across the business, as well as supporting various development projects for employees
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a passionate HR Business Partner, you'll need to have excellent knowledge of Employment Law, and experience in dealing with employee relations cases, disciplinaries and grievances. You will also need:
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment would be handy but isn't essential
- A CIPD qualification is beneficial but not necessary
- An approachable and friendly demeanour
- Exceptional communication skills with people at all levels, including key stakeholders
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS.
And this is what you'll get in return
By being a HR Business Partner you will receive a salary up to £35,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for annual bonus, alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday (to be used during shutdowns) + Bank Holidays
- Early Finish Friday's
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Great opportunities for the role to become permanent, and development within the business
- Free parking on site
- Discounted products, Onsite Gym, Private Medical Insurance and Subsidised Canteen
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727