£30 - £32 per hour
2 months ago
HR Careers Manager - £32 per hour Inside IR35 -12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Bristol - Standard 35 hours per week (between 7am - 7pm) - Hybrid (60% onsite) - One stage interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for a HR Career Manager to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
As a HR Career Manager, you will be managing the operational delivery of the Graduate, Apprentice and Intern programmes.
- Responsible for the performance management of Early Careers programme participants.
- Ensuring individual's development (educational and behavioural)
- Provide regular 1-2-1's and general daily support
- Performance management and case management
- Ensure participants receive all mandatory training and develop relevant business acumen
- Support induction of new starts, and recruitment activity
- Ensuring Awarding Bodies requirements are met
- 3rd parties meeting to ensure all Quality Control measures are in place
- Regular operational reviews with educational partners
- Work with transnational counterparts and training providers
- Support education liaison activities
- Results and delivery-driven with a sound logical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
- Organized person to keep on top of all changes
- Ability to work on own initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
- Experienced in early career development
- Working in an Engineering industry