Salary up to £26,000 pro rata
5 days ago
19 June 2020
Yolk has partnered with one of the biggest employers in Wales which provides essential public services to recruit a team of HR Coordinators on a temporary basis for approximately 6 months. Employing upwards of 3,000 colleagues, the HR team work tirelessly to provide a full range of HR services, allowing the business to continue to provide exceptional levels of service to their customers.
They are creating a brand new team to deal with issues arising from COVID-19 in the present and to future proof the organisations should a 2nd peak arise. This is a long term temporary position allowing you to work as part of a vital HR team on a project basis while also giving you access to support the wide HR function with BAU.
This role will be home based initially but when the organisation transitions safely back to work you may be expected to work a few days a week from their Newport offices
What you’ll be doing
As a HR Coordinator you will be;
- Supporting the HR BP to effectively manage COVID-19 related absence, sickness and isolations and symptoms and effectively reporting.
- Resolve complicated and challenging colleague queries in relation to COVID-19 or sickness/absence
- Asking sensitive questions in often difficult circumstances
- HR administration to support with regular reporting requirements to external parties as well as the Exec team
- Effectively using systems to track and monitor HR issues and identify trends/risks
- Working with the wider HR team to support other Business Partners with contracts, administration and more generalist HR duties
What you’ll bring to the team
The successful HR Coordinator will bring the following;
- CIPD Level 3
- Experience successfully delivering HR advice within a large/complex organisation
- Using HR systems/databases, maintaining timely and accurate data and generating reports
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and demands
- Strong understanding of Data Protection and confidentiality, able to apply these principles within the working environment
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Office
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful HR Coordinator will be rewarded with;
Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience (hourly pay rate)
Excellent benefits package
Exciting project based work
Think this one’s for you
If you think this HR Coordinator opportunity is for you then apply online or call Nici Jones to discuss the role in confidence on 07712 291098.