over 1 year ago
Do you have a genuine passion for HR and a background in manufacturing? Would you like to work for an industry leading, global company in a beautiful location with a fun working environment? If you have answered yes to the above and have your CIPD 5 I want to hear from you.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be providing the UK site with practical business advice that supports the ethos and the values of the company. A lot will be expected from the right candidate, and they will get great development in return.
- Provide advice, guidance, support and coaching to managers and employees relating to policies and procedures and all aspects of the employee lifecycle, using data evidence to support advice.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient induction and on boarding process for both managers and candidates
- Manage general employee relations case work, seeking support from the HR manager as appropriate
- Provide coaching and mentoring support, identifying suitable training and development opportunities so support the individual’s and the business onward development.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- CIPD 5 (Or working towards)
- Experience of driving business change using data to support decisions
- Ability to provide business managers with constructive, pro-active and pragmatic approaches to a wide range of situations.
- Must have a can do attitude, be solutions focused and know the true meaning to adding value to a business.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A salary of circa £35k with a 5% annual bonus in a really fun working environment. A really sociable bunch and a flexi time system. Private health and dental care.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on 02921673748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.