7 months ago
A professional services company are looking for a senior HR Manager to join their growing company. They are looking for someone who will identify, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to help develop the business. If this would be something of interest to you please apply today for more information.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Deliver transformational change across the business including employer brand, career paths, implement a benefits package and review talent management pool.
- Review sickness process and all policies and roll out firm wide.
- Upskill managers and team leaders in the firm to be able to manage teams effectively
- Manage and support the wider HR department
- Take responsibility for company’s recruitment across the board
- Be the lead on all HR matters and provide sound employment advice to internal clients
- Manage complex employee relation issues e.g. disciplinary, grievances, absence management and reorganisation.
- Work with line managers to help support in all HR issues.
- Also support the company’s employment department with identifying BD opportunities, leveraging existing network to support the growth, day to day support of employment team and facilitate the growth.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar position
- People orientated with exceptional HR experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Excellent salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with length service and can buy and sell up to an extra 5 days holiday).
- Discounted gym membership.
- Child care vouchers.
- Free eye tests and a contribution towards the cost of your glasses.
- Free Wills and Conveyancing services.
- A pension scheme.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.