6 months ago
A professional services company are looking for a HR Generalist to join their growing company. They are looking for someone who will identify, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to help develop the business. If this would be something of interest to you please apply today for more information.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Review company policies and procedures to ensure they are current and relevant
- Take responsibility for company’s recruitment across the board
- Ensure new starters are on-boarded including training and development
- Manage complex employee relation issues e.g. disciplinary, grievances, absence management and reorganisation
- To develop quality assurance and company training strategy
- Be the lead on all HR matters and provide sound employment advice to internal clients
- Work with line managers to help support in all HR issues
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Professional services background
- Qualified by experience
- Previous experience within a similar position
- People orientated with exceptional HR experience
What you’ll get in return
- Private Health/Pension
- Free parking
- Flexible working policy
- Annual bonus and many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.