8 months ago
A manufacturing company based in Cardiff are looking for a new HR manager to join their company, this will be a standalone position working with the senior management team. If you have previous HR experience and can deliver initiatives then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide advice and guidance on all HR matters
- Manage all employee relation issues
- Maintain all HR files and company and employee handbooks
- Run and manage full recruitment process
- Develop, maintain and lead on all induction and training processes, liaising with management to update as and when required.
- Conduct and review exit interviews
- Liaise with Clinical Governance Manager and Internal Auditor in respect of the HR function.
- Identify gaps and propose and implement changes where necessary to mitigate risks to the Company and promote a positive culture within the organisation.
- Provide support and guidance to Managers on the Health and Safety framework.
- Review Company policies and procedures to ensure they are current and relevant.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working in a HR Manager position
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent
- Previous experience of working with senior management
And this is what you’ll get in return
26 days holiday + bank holidays
Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare and income protection
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.