5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join a hugely successful manufacturing company in Merthyr, the role holder will provide a comprehensive and pro-active day-to-day generalist service to site management and employees, to maintain consistency with regard to Company/Statutory requirements.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Recruitment and selection at senior levels
- Employee engagement initiatives
- Driving the HR strategy forward
- Ensuring GDPR compliance
- Liaising with agencies
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- CIPD qualification
- At least 5 years HR Management experience
- FMCG experience preferred
- Must have previous experience of Unions and Ethical Audits
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – £40,000
- Annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays (Increase to 31 after probation)
- Hours - 37.5 Monday to Friday 830am to 500pm (1 hour unpaid lunch)
- Canteen on site
- Pension – contributory at 5%
- Free parking
- Free Tea, Coffee, Cake and Biscuits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.