7 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with specialist Law firm to find an approachable and knowledgeable HR Officer to join their expanding team near Swansea.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team. This team will be expanding due to growth in the firm, this role will fit within a well-established small HR team with great length of service between them. They are a committed team who have a very visible presence and provide an friendly open-door policy, highlighting they are approachable for everyone in the business.
As a HR Officer, you will be:
- Work closely with the HR team to provide support and guidance in a generalist position. This will include legislation, policies, and procedures with an emphasis on employment relations
- Proactively advising on best practice HR, providing sound support to managers and team members on varying topics.
- You will be predominantly based at Swansea Office but will spend some time across other sites
- Deal with complex and sensitive day-to-day people management issues with the support of the HR Director
- Assisting the HR Director in managing people strategy and budgets
- Working on exciting projects such as employee engagement and well-being initiatives
- Supporting the business with recruitment activity and resourcing candidates.
- Drafting and reviewing policies in line with current legislation and business objectives, consulting with employees
- Managing and administering benefits and rewards package
- Represent the firm at many exciting events and public engagement opportunities.
- Continue your professional qualifications if currently studying and opportunities for career growth within the business.
The experience and skills you'll bring to the team
- CIPD Level 5 minimum requirement, ideally CIPD Level 7 qualification or currently studying
- Proven working experience in dealing with HR and employment law cases.
- Creating a positive working environment whereby you will be approachable and compassionate.
- Experience of making a real change within a company, or wanting to make a positive impact with the work you do. Sharing ideas within the team, collating feedback and acting upon it to make a difference.
- You will have full training and exposure to all requirements of the role.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary to be discussed depending upon experience, alongside bonus scheme.
- Monday- Friday 9-5pm, with 1 hour lunch break.
- Some flexibility for hybrid working.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increases by 5 days after 1st year and with Length of Service) + Additional time given for Christmas shut down.
- Private Medical Cover including 24/7 access to GP.
- Attendance at social events including business celebration parties, external networking events, and team socials.
- Discounted legal services
- Professional subscriptions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Easily accessible location with plentiful free parking on site
- Very competitive benefits package, more details to be discussed.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then, please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Charlotte Singleton on 07458142842