£36358 - £41539.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you ready to be part of an incredible opportunity as an HR Advisor?
Yolk Recruitment are seeking a talented individual to join our clients dynamic and forward-thinking team. Our client is a prominent organization that is driven by innovation and a passion for excellence. As an HR Advisor, you'll play a vital role in supporting the company's strategic objectives, business plans, and overall success.
What you'll be doing:
- Take charge as a HR Advisor, providing exceptional HR generalist advisory services to managers and colleagues on HR policies and procedures.
- To implement and deliver key HR initiatives and business priorities.
- Support case management activities including sickness absence, disciplinary, grievances and performance issues.
- Support with recruitment internally and externally
- Maintain employee records in line with GDPR.
- Embrace the flexibility of a hybrid working environment and support our operations in the Wales geographical area.
- You will have occasional travel across other sites to assist with HR support
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience working in an operational HR environment,
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 or working towards
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, experience of working alongside other areas of business to achieve HR partnership approach.
- Implementation of current employment legislation and HR best practices.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary starting at £36,348 rising to £41,539, with annual salary reviews
- Unlock your potential with our structured pay & competency framework that encourages skill development and career progression.
- Embrace a flexible and hybrid working arrangement that supports your work-life balance.
- Enjoy 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, giving you ample time to relax and recharge.
- Secure your future with our Retirement Savings Plan (pension) in partnership with Aviva.
- Gain peace of mind with our 14 x salary Life Insurance
- Take advantage of our "Choices" flexible benefit scheme, offering options like corporate gym memberships, dental insurance, and health cash-plans.
- Manage your benefits to suit your financial needs through our comprehensive Financial Wellbeing Programme.
- Enjoy enhanced pay during parental leave and support the important moments in your life.
- Access exclusive retail discounts and a cashback scheme
- Rest easy with our Company Sick Pay and in-house Occupational Health Team, prioritizing your well-being.
- Access our Employee Assistance Programme, providing valuable support and resources when you need them most.
- Never stop learning with our comprehensive training opportunities, empowering you to grow both personally and professionally.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Charlotte Singleton 07458142842