Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
02921 673 727
12 days ago
05 June 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a leading healthcare manufacturer to find an experienced HR Officer to join their team in Cardiff.
They have specialised in their field for nearly 20 years and are committed to manufacturing and providing products that give the best security, flexibility and comfort possible to those who need them. They are a progressive company that is committed to developing and improving their staff, through offering various opportunities for training and professional qualifications.
This is what you’ll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Officer to join an established retail company based in Llantrisant. You will work closely with the HR manager and support with employee relations, welfare and disciplinary processes, and other various HR responsibilities, including:
- Managing all day-to-day HR administration, including Covid, employee, sickness and absence records, alongside collating various reports for managers on headcount, turnover of staff, holidays etc.
- Supporting in the recruitment process, including processing applications, scheduling interviews and issuing contracts
- Managing the new starter, induction, and leaver processes including right to work checks, payroll starter and reference requests
- Assisting in guiding managers on all HR policies, and ensuring that all company policies, values and objectives are being followed alongside current legal policies and practices
- Liaising with stakeholders and senior team members regularly to discuss the HR needs of the business
- Assisting with various of Learning & Development events and initiatives
- Supporting in administration of annual pay review and bonus cycles
- Ensuring all HR systems and databases are kept up to date, following GDPR regulations at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As a passionate and experienced HR Officer, you’ll need to have a CIPD Level 3 or equivalent and knowledge of Employment Law and HR functions alongside:
- Exposure to employee relations cases, and confidence when supporting in them
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Outstanding communication skills with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fantastic organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise own workload
And this is what you’ll get in return
As a HR Officer, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary + annual bonus opportunities
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with years of service)
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work with every day
- Excellent opportunities for development and further training within the business
- Free Parking Onsite
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727