£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety and Environment Advisor
Monday - Friday - Finish 13:30pm on a Friday!
Looking for a challenge in Health, Safety & Environment? Yolk Recruitment is supporting an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety & Environment Advisor to join a growing company.
The Health, Safety & Environment Advisor will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of Health, Safety & Environmental Compliance and promoting the company's HSE vision and values.
Are you up to the challenge? If you are a qualified Health, Safety & Environment Advisor with a passion for promoting safety and environmental compliance, then apply today to join this growing company!
This is what you'll be doing as HSE Advisor:
- Developing Safe Working Practices and improving the safety culture in all employees.
- Promoting the company's HS&E vision and values through training and communication.
- Maintaining the company's accreditation of ISO:14001/2015 & ISO:45001/2018 Standards.
- Coordinating and supporting the monthly internal and annual external auditing process.
- Monitoring legal compliance and statutory inspections.
The experience you'll bring to the team as HSE Advisor:
- A NEBOSH Certificate and IEMA accreditation.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing facility.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A commitment to self-development and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with others.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- A salary of circa £35,000
- Flexi-time system.
- Company pension contributions of up to 10%.
- Free parking on site.
- Annual leave entitlement of 24 days (+ bank holidays), increasing up to 30 (+ bank holidays) with length of service.
- Death in service benefit of 4x annual salary.
- Enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, bereavement, adoption, surrogacy, and sickness.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Long Service Awards.
- Training and development opportunities
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this HSE Advisor role apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.