Competitive Salary DOE
7 months ago
HSE Compliance Officer
Do you have a Master Degree in an engineering and/or HSE related discipline and more than 5 years related experience? Do you have experience in the interpretation and application of HSE legislation? Do you have a strong mind-set for continuous improvement?
This is what you’ll be doing
The main focus on this role will be to provide leadership and technical support to ensure HSE compliance.
- Provide expert technical support to ensure regulatory compliance, monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting for the site.
- A main focus on compliance.
- Lead compliance auditing, assessment and training as part of the continuous improvement process.
- Provide leadership, and direction for the interpretation and implementation of new or revised legislation.
- Participate in the implementation of projects with EHS components.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of, and technical; expertise in, health, safety and environmental legislation and practices affecting the businesses operations.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Master degree in an engineering and/or HSE related discipline and more than 5 year of related experience; or Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering and/ or HSE related discipline and more than 10 years of related experience.
- Experience in the interpretation and application of HSE legislation in general.
Experience of working with regulatory agencies is required.
- Experience in information management and databases.
- Build and maintain knowledge of current and emerging of HSE Technologies
And this is what you’ll get in return
A highly dynamic and forward thinking organisation of which offers development and progression to individuals like you.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.