£30708 - £32000.00 per annum
22 days ago
14 October 2022
Human Factors and Ergonomic Specialist
Up too £32,000
Yolk Recruitment has another exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join a company at the forefront of its industry!
This is a varied and exciting role with plenty to learn, support to do so, and a lot of opportunity to make your mark.
This is what you will be doing as the Human Factors and Ergonomic Specialist:
- You will provide an expert service to the whole of the UK Business in the area of Human Factors including risk assessments, human error reduction, task analyses, procedures, alarm handling and incident investigation. Your focus will be on existing operations and in minimising human error in emergency situations and in new projects.
- The Human Factors and Ergonomic Specialist will be responsible for implementing the Human Factors Management System for the Business and communicating this across the company. You will liaise and communicate with the UK sites to provide support and ensure quality and consistency of Human Factors deployment across the UK.
This is experience you will bring as the Human Factors and Ergonomic Specialist:
- Experience of applying /regulating Human Factors preferably in a process industry operating under the COMAH Regulations
- An understanding of the practical application of Human Factors to industrial premises and processes.
- The application of Human Factors Critical Task Analysis to identified operational and maintenance tasks
- Ability to translate High Hazard industry best practice to the steel industry
- A good understanding of process safety and occupational safety management and COMAH
- Ability to analyse complex problems, an understanding of probability and risk analysis
- Ability to manage own workload with little input from line manager
- An understanding of Management of Change requirements
- Ability to facilitate risk assessment processes
- Degree Qualified and Ideally a member of the Ergonomics Society.
And this is what you will get in Return
- Salary up too £32,000
- 35 days holidays per annum
- Annual Pay Review
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme - subject to business performance
- Private Healthcare Scheme (Individual cover)
- One of the UK's leading defined contribution pension schemes (10% employer contribution / 6% employee contribution)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience, and passion to be successful in this Human Factors and Ergonomic Specialist apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.