£47874 per annum
02921 673 751
8 days ago
02 September 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with the UKs largest union and professional bodies. We are supporting them to recruit a Human Resource Officer to become part of a well established team. The role will be based in one of our primary offices either in London or Cardiff. This role is an opportunity for a Human Resource specialist who wants to demonstrate their skills in a varied and challenging position.
What the Human Resource Officer will be doing
The Human Resource Officer will be demonstrating their all round ability and could potentially lead on certain projects so this is a real opportunity to enhance your skills and insight.
- Review, develop, implement and evaluate a range of employment policies and procedures ensuring best practice.
- Devising and delivering relevant communication plans in collaboration with the internal Communications team.
- Liasing with stakeholders and the union.
- Ensuring policies are up to date.
This role is suitable for someone in a current Human Resource role who enjoys working on projects and polciies. You will:
- Have in depth knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- Project Management training or qwualification
- Willingness and ability to travel tou our offices around the UK
- Excellent communication and written skills
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Human Resource Officer will be rewarded with;
- Salary of £43,263 (£47,874 where London weighting applies)
- 35 hour working week with 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays on top
- Enhanced maternity/paternity
- Hybrid working environment with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
- Gym and high street discounts and a host of additional benefits
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Human Resource Officer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Richard Coombs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 163990.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.