12 months ago
Are you experienced in Food manufacture at a Management level? Do you have an accreditation Food Hygiene equivalent at minimum level 3? Do you have COSHH experience? Do you have HACCP experience? If so, this could be the perfect role for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
You will leave and manage an effective 24 hour Hygiene Function ensuring systems and standards are at all times fully compliant with relevant legislation, Customer/BRC and Site requirements. You will work closely with colleagues across the site to improve quality and hygiene to their customers and reduce complaints.
- Management of Hygiene team to ensure all scheduled tasks are completed on time and in an acceptable manner.
- Draw up, implement and revise hygiene policies.
- Identify and implement cost savings where possible.
- Ensure audit readiness for site and systems.
- Maximise team performance, efficiency and service levels and drive employee engagement.
- Support H&S and Engineering Management with regard to Environmental Controls.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in food manufacture at a management level.
- Accreditation Food Hygiene or equivalent at minimum level 3.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Internal auditing.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£30,000-£35, 000 dependant on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are interested in this role please contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today on email@example.com / 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.