3 months ago
Are you an experienced Hygiene/Compliance Manager with experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment? Are you currently looking for a day’s only role? If yes, then please read on for more information on an exciting opportunity to undertake a days based maintenance role for a fantastic employer based in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Quality Director to ensure the successful delivery of a Hygienic and Quality driven culture within a busy manufacturing centre.
- Take control of Customer Audits and Visits
- Coordinate and manager the Sites Hygiene and work with relevant departments
- Update and Maintain all COSHH information for chemical and pesticide use.
- Manage 3rd Party Cleaning Contracts
- Maintain a robust Auditing Programme
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold an IOSH/NEBOSH Managing Safely, or equivalent, qualification.
- Previous experience of working with Hygiene teams
- Auditing procedures in accordance to BRC regulations
- Previously worked in manufacturing environment.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with suppliers.
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of up to £35,000 + Benefits.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673 741.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.