£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 months ago
IBM Maximo Principle Consultant - Hybrid - up to £75000 - SC/DV Cleared or willing to undergo - IBM Gold Partner
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
As Principle Consultant you will be responsible for the delivery of technical solutions relating to the implementation of Maximo or associated software products, be SC or DV cleared or willing to undergo clearance.
Only persons eligible for SC/DV clearance will be considered for this role.
- To work either independently or to manage other consultants to deliver software solutions to defined business and functional requirements.
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the technical delivery components of projects and build good working relationships with customers.
- To take a lead role during the development of requirements or a solution either internally or with customers.
- To develop the detailed requirements and solution approach to defined business requirements and to prepare technical design specifications where needed.
- To employ a wide range of both analytical and technical skills to deliver complex solutions that can involve a range of the products that Peacock Engineering sell and support, especially IBM Maximo, but including Click Schedule and IBM Worklight.
Travel to and work at all Peacock Engineering client sites, both in the UK and abroad.
To commercially manage some technical lead projects to ensure project profitability.
Any other reasonable management request.
You should have experience of and a demonstrable track record of one or more of the following:
- Experience developing Maximo with Java and DB2 background
- Experience on one or more Maximo upgrade projects is desirable.
- Solution Architecture experience including service provider implementation is desirable
- Functional knowledge of Maximo with Data loading and configuration deployment experience
- Experience designing and implementing Maximo integrations using the MIF, with Java, web services and OSLC is desirable
Skills & Personal Qualities - Required:
- Be able to manage the priorities and daily work activity for yourself and a small team of other consultants.
- Be organised, methodical and proactive.
- Ability to verbally explain complex issues in clear, plain English.
- Ability to produce clear and accurate written English.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills both internally and externally with customers.
- Technical Specification development and documentation.
- Application configuration and customisation.
- Maximo Application design.
- Process Automation and Workflow development.
- Conditional Expression development.
- Database Configuration & Relationship design.
- Report design and development.
- System Integration design and development.
- System upgrade and patching application.
- Database and SQL query skills.
- Maximo Application Customisation.
- Java Class development.
- IBM WebSphere tuning and clustering.
- Test Script development.
- Unit and System Test execution.
- Configuration Management & Code Control.
- Change, Release and Deployment Management.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet customer requirements.
- Willing (and ideally previously had) SC or DV level security clearance.
Skills & Personal Qualities - Desired:
- Good intellectual and analytical problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrate good networking skills and be able to establish strong personal relationships both internally and externally.
- A Principal Consultant will be expected to become an IBM Certified Maximo Deployment Professional or obtain some other equivalent level of technical certification.