£600 - £650 per day
5 days ago
22 December 2022
ICT Technical Architect - up to £650 a day OUTSIDE ir35 - 6 months (extension likely) - London (Hybrid - Predominantly Remote) - DV clearance required - Sector: National Security
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an ICT Technical Architect to work with one the country's leading institutions working to protection our national security.
This is an exciting opportunity to optimise the operations into an integrated environment that supports delivery of the business strategy.
You will get the chance to flex your skills across a broad range of architecture functions, combining knowledge on technologies and practices, a good understanding architecture domains and stakeholder engagement.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach
- Participate in technical design authority events to help define enterprise architectures
- Own the architecture and technical delivery of a number of projects in parallel through the full project lifecycle.
- Continually build own expertise in relevant technologies, architectures and methodologies
- Develop project technical scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Design solution architecture in alignment with enterprise standards
- Implement proof of concepts for supporting the design solutions
- Create technical feasible solution architectures to meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Ensure integration between the various systems are clearly documented to sufficient detail supporting distributed agile delivery
- Experience of working on large scale Business Change and IT enabled Transformation Programmes
- Experience in National/International Network Deployments
- Designing and architecting large or complex software systems using industry standard tools and existing enterprise frameworks
- Demonstrable knowledge of enterprise security and compliance frameworks and user authentication/authorisation strategies. OWASP Top 10 is expected.
- A deep understanding of the trade-offs of foundational architectural patterns
- Ability to extract non-functional requirements from overall business objectives
- Experience in Third party management and interaction
- Understanding of the movement and Destruction of Secure Assets
- Practical experience designing service-based architectures
- Experience of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Recent training or certification in public cloud technologies