£600 - £800 per day
about 1 month ago
Identity Attack Surface Management (IASM) engineer - up to £800 per day inside ir35 - 12 months (extension highly likely) - hybrid working - Gloucestershire - DV cleared projects - Sector: Defence & Technology
Yolk recruitment are recruiting for an Identity Attack Surface Management (IASM) engineer to work with one of the world's leaders in cyber security and computer research.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project not seen anywhere else in the country.
Due to the security nature of the project, you will require an eDV security clearance on submission.
Conducting risk assessments and health checks information security vulnerability. Analysing the security requirements and being able to develop and communicate architectures for solution design.
Also being able to make sure that it would fulfil security accreditation requirements including management of IT systems.
- Hold a current DV security clearance.
- Proven experience in Identity Attack Surface Management, cybersecurity, or information security.
- Strong knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and principles.
- Proficiency in cybersecurity tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with compliance standards such as NIST, ISO 27001, and GDPR.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or equivalent