9 months ago
Independent Financial Advisor Administrator
Have you previously worked for an Individual Financial Advisor? Do you have experience with Employee Benefits, Group Pensions, Income Protection and Group Life Assurance? Are you a team player that wants to work in the Cardiff City Centre with on-site parking? If so, I want to hear from you!
This is what you’ll be doing
The role of the full time Administrator is to support the Office Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the business, by providing client sales support services and general administration support for the directors.
- Providing assistance and support to the Office Manager in the delivery of all aspects of general office administration
- Providing accurate and timely client valuations
- Providing assistance and support to the Office Manager in the provision of designated marketing activities
- Providing assistance and support to the Office Manager in the provision of Compliance administration activities
- Providing assistance and support to the Office Manager in the provision of Employee Benefit administration activities
- Delivering agreed IT hardware and software systems projects to meet the needs of the business
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Managing and recording Client data onto appropriate business systems and records
- Assisting the Office Manager in the development of continual improvement programmes
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An experienced administrator within financial services with at least a years’ experience in the IFA Sector
- Some Group Risk scheme experience would be advantageous.
- It is an extremely busy office, so the successful candidate must be self-motivated, conscientious and above all accurate in their work under demanding conditions.
- Working knowledge of IFA back office systems (preferably Intelligent Office), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher) is essential.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- On-Site Parking in a Central Location
- Group Private Medical
- Discretionary Bonus
- Fantastic social aspect
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.