Above Market Average
over 1 year ago
In House Legal Counsel
Salary: Above Market Rate
An innovative business in South Wales is looking for an experienced Commercial Solicitor to join their established legal team.
You will be dealing with a vast range of legal matters including:
- Advising the wider business on general legal matters
- Providing advice on commercial matters to the business
- Drafting and dealing with negotiations
- Drafting and reviewing complex contractual documents
- Advising on risk
- Providing solutions to the business on how to manage risk.
The experience you’ll bring to the business:
- You will be an experienced Lawyer with experience in commercial contracts (essential)
- You will be around 5 years qualified (as a guide)
- Your knowledge should include general commercial law as a minimum
- Knowledge in IT, technology and outsourcing is advantageous
- Highly skilled at drafting legal documents
- Financial services experience is also desirable
- Strong academics
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
There’s also some must haves:
You must be entrepreneurial, resilient and a fantastic people manager. Personality and culture fit is key for this business.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*