10 months ago
I have a rare and exciting opportunity within an innovative and rapidly expanding business in South Wales. You will be part of the fun and thriving culture where personality fit is equally as important as skills and experience. You will be rewarded for your efforts and will receive benefits that’s rival any private practice.
This is what you will be doing
This role is ideal for a junior lawyer with experience in Commercial and Corporate Law.
This role will sit within a small Legal team and will report directly to the Head of Legal. You will be required to:
- Ensure that the company meets legal requirements and compliance
- Provide advice in a timely manner
- Deal with due diligence
- Draft letters, deeds of amendments and commercial contracts
- Maintain current legal knowledge and implements changes as a result of legal developments
- Deliver training on the above
- Monitor the use of registered trademarks and policy infringements
- Deal with cases up to the point of litigation
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will be a qualified Solicitor working either in house or at a reputable law firm
- The role will involve dealing with a vast amount of mergers and acquisitions and therefore this is a key requirement in the person specification.
- You will poses commercial contracts experience
- You will be commercially astute
- You will be engaging and confident and have a desire to carry out business development on behalf of the company
And this is what you’ll get in return
You will be a part of a thriving organisation with an above market average salary and a range of benefits to rival any private practice.
Are you up to the challenge?
For more information, please get in touch with Alex Joseph on 02921 673713. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.