EA Inhouse CDF
over 1 year ago
Are you a bright and ambitious Paralegal looking to join one of the largest companies in its field? This is a rare opportunity to join an in-house legal team, directly assisting the Group Solicitor on a varied workload exposing you to great quality commercial issues.
This will be a fixed term contract lasting 12 months.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be joining one of the most progressive and innovative companies in Wales. You will gain experience handling a variety of legal matters associated with a large business including those matters of commercial law, compliance and handling the legal aspects of complaints.
- Legal administration, analysis and research
- Assist in the reduction of legal spend in the business
- Assist Group Solicitor in compiling regulatory updates
- Provide legal advice on proposed changes to policy and procedures
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working as a Paralegal is desirable, however those with a keen interest in this work are encouraged to apply
- Proactive, self-motivated attitude with the ability to work independently
- Clear and confident communicator
- Capable of using IT systems (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with experience in MS Office
- Law degree is essential, LPC is desirable
What you will get in return
An excellent opportunity to enter an extremely varied and commercial role without specific experience can be difficult, but this company are keen on progressing those with a keen interest and motivation to do well.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual bonus available (awarded up to 12% of salary)
- Flexible working
- Travel season ticket loans
- Staff sports and social committee
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
We also have a referral scheme with £250 worth of shopping vouchers up for grabs, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.