12 days ago
10 October 2019
One of Wales’ largest professional services firms, are looking for a driven In House Paralegal to undertake Probate work, in their award winning team. This is a fantastic full time position, in their North Cardiff office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assist the Probate team in managing caseload of probate and tax advisory work
- Assist in the growth of the Probate services to private clients
- Support the tax professionals in the firm with legal advice
- Liaise with clients and attend client meetings
- Prepare legal documents
- Adhere to all compliance policies
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB/LPC or CILEx Level 3 is essential (with a Probate module)
- Previous experience within Probate or Estate Administration or Tax law is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with vulnerable clients
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Care
- Lifestyle benefits
- Professional training
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with an Amazon Echo Dot on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.