3 months ago
Are you a commercially astute Solicitor looking to make the move in house? This opportunity is to join a market leading business providing technology led compliance and risk management solutions.
This is what you will be doing:
- Ensure that the company meets legal requirements and compliance by providing commercially focused legal advice
- Support the Director of Legal and Compliance and step into this role when required
- Provide advice in a timely manner
- Deal with due diligence
- Deal with a wide range of commercial contracts
- Promote high standards of corporate governance
- Assist with managing corporate secretarial matters
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- You will be a qualified Solicitor working either in house or at a reputable law firm
- You will be at least 4 years qualified
- You will have experience in dealing with commercial contracts post qualification
- You will be commercially astute
- You will be engaging and confident to deal with the senior board (including the CFO, CEO etc)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on own autonomy with minimal supervision
And this is what you’ll get in return
You will be a part of a thriving organisation with an above market average salary and a range of benefits to rival any private practice. You will have a real work life balance working at this organisation.
Are you up to the challenge?
For more information, please get in touch with Sarah Castle on 02921 673737. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.