5 months ago
Are you an experienced In-house Solicitor? A dynamic Insurance company based in Bristol are looking for an In-house Solicitor with good quality experience in the Commercial field to join their legal counsel team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will report directly into the Group Legal Counsel and support him directly specifically on the contracts side of the business.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Commercial Contracts knowledge, drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle conflict and provide legal advice in an appropriate and timely manner and understand the effects of key regulatory issues on contractual terms.
- An understanding of data protection.
- You will be a commercial Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- You will have commercial contracts knowledge, drafting and negotiation skills
- You should have a strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships is key
- Financial Services sector experience is desirable but not essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Life Assurance
- Child Care
- Flexible Working Hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think that you are the candidate that we are looking for please contact our specialist In-House recruiter Alexandra Joseph. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.