2 months ago
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Solicitor has arisen at a hugely reputable company whose legal function is located in South Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Ensure that the company is fully compliant
- Draft and oversee customer and commercial contracts (drafting and negotiating)
- Deal with terms and conditions of business
- Provide general legal advice on tenders, contracts, customer renewals and terminations
- Deal with GDPR on occasions
At this company, culture fit and ethos is key and work life balance really is promoted and encouraged here!
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor
- Experience already working in house is desirable but private practise candidates will also be considered
- Experience in dealing with commercial contracts is essential
- Experience dealing with compliance is desirable
- A confident individual who can integrate at Senior Management level
- Should be commercially aware and astute
- A personable individual who can deal with third parties and other professionals
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously but also as part of a wider team
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role to Sarah Castle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921 673737. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.