up to £15,258
about 2 months ago
Income Officer (12 Month FTC)
Would you like to work with an exciting, growing company based in Swansea? Would you like to work part-time for a national housing organisation? Do you enjoy working in a supportive business environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working for a large-scale housing organisation you will overlook housing income duties reporting to the Financial Controller. You will overlook taking actions on tenant accounts - this may be for rent arrears and or recharges which remain unpaid to the group:
- Manage former accounts and liaise with the rents team to effectively trace former tenants and negotiate repayment agreements
- Ensure former tenant arrears are pursued as far as possible
- Produce and maintain reports on progress of all cases over time for regular review
- Process rent payments using third party application
- Prepare and submit cases to the County Court for hearings including court files.
- Where necessary you will represent the Group in court
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- Income & Collections (3+ years)
- Court Liaison Experience (Preferable)
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £15,258 Pro Rata
- 21 hours per week
- On site Parking
- Supportive & friendly team
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.