Up to £35 per hour
2 months ago
Industrial Asset Manager - £35 Per hour Inside IR35 - 6 Months (extensions highly likely) - Bristol - Standard 35 hours a week across 4.5 days (working between 7-7) - Hybrid (60% on site) - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for an Industrial Asset Manager to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
This is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to work on cutting edge aerospace projects not seen anywhere else in the UK.
In this role you will lead and influence a team towards the greatest extraction of value from a portfolio of industrial assets designed for aerospace manufacture. Analyse asset performance to enable decision making processes over the entire asset lifecycle.
- Generate value through continuously adapting the asset portfolio, in line with evolving the corporate strategy
- Define investment Plans aligned with short, mid and long term company objectives
- Investment decisions for replacement, refurbishment or end of life management.
- Align maintenance means with industrial stakeholders and performance objectives, balancing between OPEX and CAPEX expenditure.
- Develop business cases to lever investment and manage projects.
- Identify risks on industrial assets and systems and compare them with the contemplated solutions
- Dealing with Machines, Test systems, tools.
Essential knowledge and experience
- Quality Management Systems
- Maintenance fundamentals and Equipment efficiency
- Industrial maintenance methodologies
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Quality and sustainability Fundamentals
- Total cost of ownership / Life cycle costing (LCC)
- Manage Capex expenditure
- Fundamentals of machinery and automation
- Spare parts stock management
- Degree in manufacturing engineering / mechanical engineering
- 5 years industry experience
- Accounting financial background