over 1 year ago
A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for a motivated Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Personal Injury department, in their Bath office. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity within a Legal 500 firm, working alongside leaders in this field.
This is what you’ll be doing
Managing a diverse Employment caseload, including both contentious and non-contentious work for both the employer and employee.
- Provide practical and commercial advice on all areas of employment law, including avoiding discrimination issues, drafting policies, remuneration issues, employment tribunals etc.
- Develop client relationships and consistently deliver on their expectations
- Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
- Delegate to junior team members effectively, and assist their learning when required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or CILEX Lawyer
- Experience within Employment law is essential (minimum of 6 month seat if at NQ level)
- Excellent client service skills
- Effective communicator with a desire to network and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.