Up to £70,000
02921 673 719
about 1 month ago
15 October 2021
Industrial Disease Senior Solicitor
A national Legal 500 law firm is looking for a senior Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Industrial Disease department, in the South West. This is an excellent opportunity for driven Solicitor, with excellent business development skills, to develop their career with the opportunity for Partnership. Current Partners, looking to make a lateral move to a highly regarded firm are also encouraged to get in touch.
This role is fully remote; however, you can attend to the Bristol office up to 2 days a week if you wish.
This is what you’ll be doing
Managing a diverse asbestos disease caseload from instruction to conclusion, with a commitment to recovering maximum compensation to your clients.
· Lead the South West Industrial Disease team
· Develop a network of contacts, assist with the marketing strategy of the team and undertake business development activities
· Build excellent, trusting relationships with clients and offer them sound legal advice, whilst considering their personal circumstances
· Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
· Delegate to junior team members effectively, and assist their learning to develop their skills
· Travel within the South West to visit clients and attend legal drop-ins/support groups
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Solicitor or CILEX Lawyer, with strong experience within Asbestos and Mesothelioma cases
· A strong referral network, and the proven ability to generate business
· Excellent client service
· An empathetic and caring approach
· Effective communicator with a desire to cross sell and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A highly competitive salary (up to £70,000)
· Flexible working and a “dress for your day” dress code
· Personal Pension Plan
· Up to 38 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.