£30000 - £32300 per annum
11 days ago
17 July 2022
£30,000 - £32,300
Yolk Engineering is exclusively partnered with this ground-breaking manufacturing business as they continue to develop the smart factory of the future. We’re looking for an Industrial Engineer towork within this multi-disciplinary manufacturing facility in a role focusing on production concepts, process quality improvements, manufacturing cost control and more. You'll be involved in multiple NPI projects simultaneously, developing costings, build times, determinining equipment required and developing SOPs, understanding H&S considerations and standards requirments; handing over and revisiting to assess performance against expectation. You'll analyse production data daily, presenting findings in production meetings, and carry out constant value stream mapping activities.
This is a varied role, often analytical and involved in a wide variety of projects, with scope to develop and implement your own ideas. There's a lot of opportunity to make an impact and the business excells at developing people, resulting in varied, interesting and rewarding careers.
This is what you’ll be doing as Industrial Engineer
You’ll be working in a collaborative multi disciplinary team with direction and autonomy to identify opportunities to further utilise IOT technology to develop the factory of the future. You’ll write scripts to extract data and analyse to guide decisions and areas of focus, and work with colleagues across the business to drive improvements.
- Support the delivery of Standard Operation Procedures.
- Focus on production concepts, process quality improvements, manufacturing cost control and the identification and elimination of wastes.
- Complete and understand Production Process Flow (value stream design) from beginning to end.
- Analysing, identifying and establishing the ‘manning’ (labour requirements) to be aligned with the production process.
- Establishing and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date Productivity Database.
- Carrying out and managing Process Safety Risk Assessment following training.
- Leading quality improvement investigations and developing improvement actions with the team.
- HNC/HND or degree in a technical subject, or equivalent experience#
- An understanding of lean
- An analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
- Salary depending on experience
- Substantial company pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Well developed wellbeing benefits
- Private healthcare
- Significant training resources and time given for development
- Proven progression opportunities
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Industrial Engineer role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.